Welcome to Miss Hampton’s Room #6
My classroom is full of SHARP students! Welcome to this page. It is filled with many resources you ned to help SHARPEN your science, math, and social studies skills.
Get to know Miss Hampton:
- Attended Colcord Pre-Kindergarten, Jay Elementary (K-2nd grade), Grove Public Schools (3rd – Senior). I graduated from Grove High School as a Top Scholar and Top 10 percent.
- Attended Allen County Community College – Iola, KS (Full-ride Soccer Scholarship and Cheered).
- Attended TCC
-Graduated from Northeastern State University
-I have 1 son, Kager. Family is very important to me!
-I love all things pink, cheetah, cactus, outdoors, sports, Sooners, OKC Thunder, and most of all my family!
- I speak Cherokee (can read and write some).
Things to know about 4th grade:
- 4th grade was the toughest year I ever had in school.
- 4th grade is a tough year, but my job is to make it a seemless transition (as much as possible).
- What makes 4th grade so tough?
– Students have more academic responsibilities.
– It’s more fast paced.
– It’s a HUGE transition from 3rd grade.
Remind 101 is used for communication, email, or calling the school.
Please sign up for Remind 101; reminders for homework, activities, or anything else going on in our classroom is sent out via Remind 101.
-Signing up with a smart phone for push notifications: go to rmd.at/a4f7cc
-Signing up without a smart phone: text @a4f7cc to 81010
-Your child must know their multiplication facts.
-We will be doing hands-on-science activities; STEM. STEM stands for science, technology, engineering, and math. These will be fun projects that we will do in class along with our science standards.
Oklahoma Teacher Walkout: